The world’s biggest brands trust us to deliver measurable results. We aim to improve the relationship between both customer and product, and consumer and brand, by introducing informed and engaged consumers with high-value brands.
Quality Web Traffic Publishers. Quality Experience. We have strategic partnerships with top publishers from around the world. Our network of publisher sites allows us to target all demographics, all locations and all interest groups to serve the right ad at the right time to the right consumer.
[Effective Date: April 8, 2016]
1. Privacy Statement Incorporated. We have posted a Privacy Statement which governs data collection, storage and use. This Statement is incorporated into these Terms. We encourage you to review the Statement.
2. Changes to Our Website. You agree and understand that our Website including, all content and sponsored content , may be modified or discontinued at any time, in our sole discretion, without prior notice. All changes are subject to these Terms.
3. Ownership of Intellectual Property. All text, graphics interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code, and content (collectively “Content”) published on the Website is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and is owned or licensed by comparisons.org or its licensors. You may not modify, create a derivative work, display, distribute, or exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Content or software contained on, or comprising, our Website without seeking prior written permission from us. You are restricted from using any automated or manual device or process to copy, monitor, index or data mine the Website. Comparisons.org, its respective logos, trade dress, and the graphics and layout of the Website are the registered and/or unregistered service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Comparisons.org and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you any license or right in or to any other proprietary right of ours pertaining to the products sold on and through our Website.
3. License to Use and Copy. We grant you a limited license to make personal use of content on our Website. This license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of content on our Website; (b) the collection and use of any product listing or description on our Website; or (c) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on our Website.
4. Restrictions on Your Use of our Website. Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not: (i) download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of our Website or Content; (ii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on our Website; (iii) use any robot, spider, search application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of our Website; (iv) transmit or upload to our Website any software or code containing any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade the performance of our Website or any computer utilized to access our Website; (v) use our Website to intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or (vi) collect or store personal or non-personal data about others in connection with our Website.
5. DMCA Notice. If you believe that any item or content on our Website infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. §512) by providing the following information:
5.1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
5.2. A description of where the alleged copyrighted work is located on our Website;
5.3 Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
5.4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5.5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
5.6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent may be reached at the following address:
Copyright Agent: 8880 Rio San Diego Drive 8th Fl Rio Vista Tower PMB# 805, San Diego, CA 92108
6. DISCLAIMER. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, AND THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OUT WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF OUR WEBSITE ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR IMPROPER USE OF OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE FOR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF LEGAL ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN ALL EVENTS, OUR TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS IS A BARGAINED AND AGREED TO PROVISION
9. Disclaimer of Advertisements and Links to Third Party Website. We may display advertisements from third parties on our Website. These advertisements may be in the form of a sponsored content article, banner, link, pop-under or pop-up ad. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, or for any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements or any click through or linked website. We are paid only for the display of the advertisement and the display or link does not represent or imply that we endorse such products, services or Website. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE OR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH ADS, LINKS OR WEBSITE.
10. CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND BINDING ARBITRATION.
10.1. ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED THEREON (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITE, RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL MESSAGES WE SEND TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL DISTRICT IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE, IN ANY WAY, VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
10.2. If you intend to seek arbitration, you must first send to us, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice must be mailed 8880 Rio San Diego Drive 8th Fl Rio Vista Tower PMB# 805 San Diego, CA 92108. It must be addressed to the attention of Legal Counsel. The Notice shall describe the nature and basis of the claim or disputes and the specific relief sought. If we cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
10.3. All arbitrations required by these Terms will be conducted under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award is binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration brought under these Terms may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Unless we and you agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate your claim with any other claim and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, private attorney general or class proceeding.
10.4. In the event that you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, We will, at your request, reimburse you for your payment of the arbitration filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees shall be decided by the AAA Rules. Requests for payment of fees should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and We will make arrangements to pay the necessary fees directly to the AAA. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), you agree to reimburse us for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by us on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA’s rules.
If your claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. Any in-person arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon by Us. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes pertaining to payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
10.5. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WILL NOT AGREE TO ACT AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST US IN ANY COURT, OR IN ARBITRATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO US OR OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM OUR WEBSITE, OUR ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A PURCHASER OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THIS SECTION 14 WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US.
15. Applicable law. By visiting our Website, you agree that the laws of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us.
Effective Date: June 7, 2016
Media Force Communications, Ltd. its parent, subsidiaries, divisions and related Websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Company”) Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") describes the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of Company’s services ("Services"), as described and subscribed to pursuant to the applicable Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) of which this policy is incorporated. This AUP is not exhaustive and Company reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time, effective upon posting of the modified AUP to the website. By registering for and using the Services, and thereby accepting the Terms and Conditions under which you have accessed the Services, you agree to abide by this AUP as modified from time to time. Any violation of the AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your account and such other action as Company deems appropriate.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM COMPANY. YOU WILL REMAIN SOLELY LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT YOU DISPLAY, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. "CONTENT" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR E-MAIL, WEB PAGES, PERSONAL HOME PAGES, AND DOMAIN NAMES.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE AUP, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, WILL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE AUP BY YOU.
1. YOUR GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
The Services enable you to interact with users of the Internet and retrieve and send vast amounts of commercial information. Company provides the Services with the goals of: (a) ensuring security, reliability and privacy of the Services and the users of the Services; (b) maintaining an image and reputation of Company as a responsible provider of the Services’ (c) preserving the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression; and (d) encouraging the responsible use of Internet resources and discouraging degrading, libelous or illegal uses of such resources. Consequently, Company expects you, and all other users of the Services, to take responsibility in using the Internet with courtesy and responsibility, and be familiar with and to practice good Internet etiquette, in furtherance of the above stated goals.
2. PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, sale, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, or the AUP is prohibited. The following non-exhaustive list details the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited. Company reserves the right to restrict or prohibit any and all uses of the Services or content on your Website(s) and to remove such materials from its servers, which Company determines in its sole discretion, is harmful to its servers, systems, network, reputation, good will, other Company customers, or any third party.
3. SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY AND INTEGRITY.
Violations of Company's or any third party's server, system or network security through the use of the Services are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Company may investigate incidents involving such violations. Company may involve and cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of server, system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
The Services may be used to transmit Commercial E-mail that complies with all United States state and federal laws including, but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. However, you may not distribute, publish, or send any of the following types of e-mail:
5. INSTANT MESSAGING AND CHAT SERVICES.
Inappropriate use or misuse of instant messaging or chat applications on the Company network is not acceptable or does not comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES.
The Website may contain links to other websites that are maintained by third parties over which Company has no control. These links are provided for convenience only. Use of these links will cause you to leave this Site and use of third-party websites is entirely at your own risk. Company makes no representation or warranty concerning any other site or the information, products or services offered or appearing on or through these sites
7. MODIFICATION OF THE POLICY AND AGREEMENT.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy and Agreement at any time, effective upon its posting, as modified. Each time you use the Website, you agree to then currently posted policies and Agreements by accessing or using our Website, products or services.
9. REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF AUP.
Company requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP to direct the information to its legal department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In making this report, please provide the following information if it is available: (1) the IP address used to commit the alleged violation; (2) the date and time of the alleged violation; (3) evidence of the alleged violation.
In response to any complaint, Company may take any one or more of the following actions: (1) issue written or verbal warnings; (2) suspend services; (3) terminate services without notice; (4) bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any caused by the violation; (5) such other actions in the sole discretion of Company.
Any failure to insist upon or enforce performance of any provision in this Policy will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify any provision in this Policy and Agreement. Company may assign its rights and duties under these terms to any party at any time without notice to you. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and conditions so that it does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any questions regarding this AUP should be directed to email@example.com.
Effective Date: June 7, 2016
Information We Collect:
We collect information in order to provide the Platform to our business partners. We may collect this information in the following ways:
Use of Information We Collect:
We use the collected information necessary for our corporate functions. This includes (i) carrying out our contractual obligations, (ii) communicating with you regarding potential business or business issues; (iii) notifying you of an issue with the Platform or a user of the Platform. By providing your personal information to us, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR 310 et seq.), as amended from time to time and other telemarketing laws or rules. Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, we reserve the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule.
We do not have business partners under the age of 18 and therefore we will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
We process personal information on our servers in many countries around the world, including the United States. We may transfer your personal information to and from the United States.
Transparency and Choice:
You may locate and disable cookies by and through your browser settings. We do not acknowledge do-not-track technology. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features and functionality of our website. To the extent you do not wish to receive commercial emails from us, you can opt out of these emails by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Share Information:
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals, except as follows:
How to Access and Updating Your Personal or Corporate Information:
We have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Although we take reasonable technological and personnel precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
Changes To Our Privacy Practices:
How to Contact Us: