Effective Date: June 7, 2016
2. REGISTRATION. You are required to open an account to use or access our Service. As such, you must complete the registration process by providing complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You are also required to go through a vetting processing before you are approved to enter our Services. Once approved, you will be asked to create an account and provide a user name and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not authorize anyone else to use your account or access our Service using your user name or password without our permission. Similarly, you may not access our Service using the account, username, or password of someone else. You agree to notify us immediately in the event you discovery an unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. We are not liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else using your account, username or password.
4. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION. In the event we reasonably believe you have violated any of your agreements with us or any applicable law, rule or regulation or we receive a claim of infringement of third party intellectual property rights we reserve the right to suspend Services to you and withhold access to your account while we investigate the violation. In such an event, you authorize us to access, review and copy your account in part or whole. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Service and access to our Website at any time for any reason with or without notice to you.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED TO YOU ON OR THOUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
7. >THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS. You may reach content and additional programs through our Website and links in your user account. These are third party content, programs and links. We have no control over the content or performance of these Websites and make no guarantee regarding the accuracy, or quality of the information provided thereon and there appearance on or through our Website is not an endorsement of the same. We assume no responsibility or liability for intentional or unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content, programs or Websites that may be presented. You acknowledge and agree that we make no guarantees and are not responsible for links, Websites, content, or downloads provided by such third parties by or through our Website or services. You expressly agree to hold harmless and indemnify us from any claims related to third party content or links accessed through our Website.
8. PROHIBITED CONDUCT AND USE. You are prohibited from accessing private or secure areas on or through our Website. You are prohibited from reverse engineering any portion of the code constituting our Website, service or programs of third parties. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features on or through our Website or Service, including, but not limited to, (a) accessing pages, content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the security or vulnerability of the Service, our Website, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to or through our Website or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using our Website or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing our Website or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.